We know you need flexibility in how you access our classes & workshops, so we have multiple pricing options available.
- Classes: You can drop-in, purchase a 5 or 10 class card, or get extra benefits by committing to a contract membership (6 or 12 months).
- 1:1 Sessions These 1:1 sessions are designed around YOU and your goals. Please see our 1:1 session page for more information.
- Workshops: Priced individually, see descriptions for details
- Class Cancellation Policy: Cancelling less than 4 hours prior to the beginning of the class forfeits your payment/class.
- Workshop Cancellation Policy: Cancelling less than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the workshop forfeits your payment.
Hip Circle Empowerment Studio offers standard length classes (45-75 minutes) and shorter 30-minute classes. Hip Circle is proud to offer all classes and workshops on a Pay What You Can (PWYC) basis, as part of our commitment to removing barriers for women and girls. Each class, workshop, and service has a listed “standard price.” Please pay as much as you can within the range provided. Pay it forward by choosing a higher amount when you’re able, rely on the support of others by choosing a lower amount when needed, and pay the standard rate when appropriate. We honor, welcome, and trust ALL women and look forward to seeing you in the circle.
We are committed to removing the financial and other barriers women face when working to make and take time for themselves. We think you're awesome!
- Drop-in single class passes
- Expire 1 (ONE) month from the date of purchase.
- The standard cost for this pass is $20. Please pay what you can within the pricing range by selecting the appropriate amount in the dropdown list in punchless.
- 5-Class cards
- Expire 3 (THREE) months from the date of purchase.
- The standard cost for this pass is $90. Please pay what you can within the pricing range by selecting the appropriate amount in the dropdown list in punchless.
- 10-class cards
- Expire 6 (SIX) months from the date of purchase.
- The standard cost for this pass is $160. Please pay what you can within the pricing range by selecting the appropriate amount in the dropdown list in punchless.
- Changes to class reservation need to be made at least 4 hours in advance to get the "punch" applied back to your card.
- Class cards and drop-ins are not honored at any of our satellite class locations, nor can they be used for workshops or special events, nor can they be returned/exchanged.
- Class cards are per-person and are not shareable or transferable.