We know you need flexibility in how you access our classes & workshops, so we have multiple pricing options available.
- Classes: You can drop-in, purchase a 5 or 10 class card, or get extra benefits by committing to a contract membership (6 or 12 months).
- 1:1 Sessions In person or via Zoom, these 1:1 sessions are designed around YOU and your goals. Please see our 1:1 session page for more information.
- Workshops: Priced individually, see descriptions for details
- Class Cancellation Policy: Cancelling less than 4 hours prior to the beginning of the class forfeits your payment/class.
- Workshop Cancellation Policy: Cancelling less than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the workshop forfeits your payment.
Hip Circle Empowerment Studio offers standard length classes (45-75 minutes) and shorter 30-minute classes. Through community support and fundraising we are able to offer most classes on a Pay What You Can (PWYC) basis. These classes are listed as PWYC on the schedule and, in addition to class cards and memberships, can be paid for with one of the designated PWYC single-class passes. If you have the resources to pay above the standard class pricing, please do. If paying below the standard class pricing is what works for you, please do. It is our intention to remove the financial barriers (among others) that keep women and girls from accessing our services, and this is our first step.
- Drop-in Card: $1 - $40
- 5-Class Card: $5 - $180
- 10-Class Card: $10 - $320
- One Month (contract-free) Unlimited Classes Membership: $150
We also enthusiastically offer sliding scale pricing to break down barriers to attendance. We are committed to making the offerings at the center accessible to as many women as possible. Please see our sliding scale page for more information.
- Drop-in passes expire 1 (ONE) month from the date of purchase.
- 5-Class cards expire 3 (THREE) months from the date of purchase.
- 10-class cards expire 6 (SIX) months from the date of purchase.
- Canceling less than 4 hours prior to the beginning of the class forfeits your payment or class card.
- Class cards and drop-ins are not honored at any of our satellite class locations, nor can they be used for workshops or special events, nor can they be returned/exchanged.
- Class cards are per-person and are not shareable or transferable.