October Social Giving Partner – Evanston YWCA Domestic Violence Program
In observance of National Domestic Violence Awareness Month we will be donating $1 for every in-studio Facebook check-in this month to the Evanston YWCA Domestic Violence program. Their program is the only comprehensive one on the north shore, and they are an asset to our community.
We encourage our students to participate in our giving program in the following ways:
* Like the Evanston YWCA on Facebook and tag them in your check-ins to boost awareness
* Add your own cash donations to the studio piggy bank this month.
* Come to our Hip Circle Happy Hour on 10/21 to learn more about domestic violence and what you can do to help.
* Talk to your friends and family about the resources provided by the YWCA.
* Continue the conversation after the month is over – domestic violence needs attention year-round.
**have a cause or charity you’d like to see as the recipient for an upcoming Social Giving month? Email us with your suggestions!**