November Social Giving Partner – Connections for the Homeless
As the weather turns colder and our state budget crisis continues, we’ve decided to focus on homelessness this month. We will be donating $1 for every in-studio Facebook check-in this month to Connections for the Homeless. The work they do to help Evanston individuals and families get and stay housed is invaluable.
We encourage our students to participate in our giving program in the following ways:
* Like Connections for the Homeless on Facebook and tag them in your check-ins to boost awareness
* Add your own cash donations to the studio piggy bank this month.
* Come to our Hip Circle Happy Hours to learn more about homelessness and find out what you can do to help.
* Talk to your friends and family about the services provided by Connections for the Homeless.
* Continue the conversation after the month is over – homelessness is an issue every month of the year.
**have a cause or charity you’d like to see as the recipient for an upcoming Social Giving month? Email us with your suggestions!**