International Women's Day is Sunday, March 8th and the theme for 2020 is #EachforEqual. (Read more about this theme here.) At Hip Circle, we would like to invite people of all genders to join us for a powerful speaking, dinner, and silent auction event to celebrate women, challenge stereotypes, and benefit women in the Evanston/Rogers Park community with your support.
- Sunday, March 8, 2020 from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Hip Circle Empowerment Center: 727 Howard Street, Evanston, IL
- Please dress in casual attire to participate in a belly dance experience
There is a new metered parking lot at 717 Howard St or metered self-park anywhere along Howard Street.
All attendees will also have the opportunity to engage in a Belly Dance experience, led by Malik Turley, the Executive Director of Hip Circle Empowerment Center.
Schedule of Events
- 4:00 p.m. - Cocktail reception and Opening of Silent Auction
- 4:30 p.m. - Presenting Speaker: Heather 'Byrd' Roberts
- 5:30 p.m. - Belly Dance Experience: Malik Turley
- 6:00 p.m. - Dinner and Dialogue to Discuss #EachforEqual
- 7:45 p.m. - Silent Auction Closes
Have a business? We’d love to talk with you about our corporate sponsorship opportunities for the event!
Generously Sponsored By:
Silent Auction Donations:
Acu Design Health
Chicago's North Shore Convention and Visitor's Bureau
Chicago White Sox
Dynamic Colors Painting and Restoration
Options for College Success