- Contact us for pricing and scheduling information.
- 30 minutes - warm-up - basic belly dance moves - one dance game
- 45 minutes - all of the above PLUS additional dance game
- One hour - warm-up - basic belly dance moves - short choreography
- The cohort will meet for group study and practice one Sunday and one Tuesday each month from September – January in addition to completing self-study assignments and student teaching in February and March.
- Attendance at all sessions (Thursdays 7-9 pm; Sundays 3-5 pm; exact dates available in application) is expected.
- The personal financial investment for this training is $1200 (sliding scale options are available) and includes:
- all training materials,
- cohort instruction sessions,
- CPR certification, and
- a 6-month Full-Circle membership to Hip Circle Empowerment Center
- (total value of over $1600 dollars)
- Applications for the 2020/21 cohort will be accepted from May 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020.
- Successful graduates of the program will have:
- learned and integrated the Empowering through Movement methodology,
- developed their own course from start to finish,
- led a 6-week workshop to demonstrate their knowledge, AND
- earned their Empowering through Movement™ certification.
- $75 per hour solo
- $100 per hour duet, if you want to train with a workout buddy!
- $50 per hour solo for Half-Circle Members $40 per hour solo for Full-Circle Members
Please note both participants must be members for duet rates.
- $75 per hour duet for members
- Owning a business, especially as a woman, is hard. It can be isolating. When you come up against problems it can be easy to forget all the wisdom you’ve accumulated along the way and how smart your intuition really is most of the time. The WBEW gives you a chance to benefit from all the wisdom in the room when it comes to fixing/growing/developing your business, AND the chance to feel and share the wisdom you bring to the table while helping the other women in the room. In addition to the problem-solving exercises, each session will feature information on best practices and areas of potential growth & development from Malik – yes, there will be homework.
- The members of the workgroup will commit to working together for 6 months, meeting twice a month. Each member’s business is guaranteed the focus at a minimum of one session. Only one business per industry will be included in each workgroup so there is room for honest sharing, and the workgroup is limited to 10 members. The investment to participate in the workgroup is $300 per person.
**If you've been to classes/workshops in the last month check your email for your discount code!**