Priced individually, see descriptions for details
Class Cancellation Policy:
Cancelling less than 4 hours prior to the beginning of the class forfeits your payment/class.
Workshop Cancellation Policy:
Cancelling less than 24 hours prior to the beginning of the workshop forfeits your payment.
We are committed to making the offerings at the center accessible to as many women as possible. Please see our sliding scale page for more information.
While we’re between locations, a few things will be different:
* Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all classes.
* If a class as less than 2 people registered at 2 hours before the class start time, that class will be canceled.
* Classes will be held at either 818 Washington Street, Brummel Park, or South Boulevard Beach. The class location is noted as the “room” when you register.
* The 818 Washington Street location (used for Gentle Yoga only) has a staircase to climb and an occasional cat visitor (the cat won’t be in the classroom with us) – please be mindful of these differences when making your class registrations.
* Tokens are required for beach access and can be reserved at time of registration (we’ll have limited numbers available on a first-booked basis). If you have your own token please bring it with you.
* Inclement weather may cause cancelation of classes held at the park and beach. Notifications will be sent to all registered students via email and (if you’ve opted in) text message.
We appreciate everyone’s flexibility and we look forward to moving into our new location as quickly as possible!