Do you want to make a difference for the women in the Evanston and Rogers Park community?
The ideal way to do that is to serve on Hip Circle's Board of Directors!
Our board members provide intellectual capital and strategic resources to power Hip Circle's success and strengthen the community of women we serve. You could be one of those individuals!
- Are you committed to sharing your time and talents?
- Do you have the skills and expertise that could benefit Hip Circle?
- Are you willing to be an enthusiastic advocate for Hip Circle and encourage others to get involved?
Serving on our board is a wonderful way to support women AND a powerful way to build your own skills and expertise.
Is board service right for you?
Here are three questions to consider:
- How much time are you willing to put into board work?
Our board members attend one board meeting per month, review financial statements and meeting materials, and prepare for and attend committee meetings.
- Are you willing to collaborate with others?
Our board is a team of committed and engaged individuals who work together to govern Hip Circle.
- Do you have the ability to assist Hip Circle with fundraising?
One of the primary responsibilities of our board is to ensure that Hip Circle has adequate financial resources to carry out our mission. We request board members to contribute personally and participate in our fundraising efforts.