Learn to teach dance and fitness to those who identify as women and girls through this innovative and empowering training approach.
The intention of our Empowering through Movement™ 100-hour Teacher Training (EtM) program is to transmit our methodology and philosophy of teaching dance/fitness to those who identify as women.
2019 Cohort Details:
- The cohort will meet for group study and practice one Sunday each month from February – July in addition to completing self-study assignments, teaching assignments, and assessments.
- Attendance at all Sunday sessions (12-4 pm: 2/24, 3/24, 4/7, 5/5, 6/2, 7/7) is expected.
- The personal financial investment for this training is $900 (sliding scale options are available) and includes:
- all training materials
- CPR certification, and
- a 6-month Full-Circle membership to Hip Circle Empowerment Center
- (total value of over $1600 dollars)
- Applications for the 2019 cohort will be accepted through January 11, 2019 to allow time for pre-work to be completed for our February 24, 2019 kick-off date.
- Graduates of the 2019 cohort will have, by the time they have earned their Empowering through Movement™ certification:
- learned to teach a Hip Circle Empowerment Center course,
- developed their own course from start to finish,
- earned their AFAA Group Exercise Instructor certification, AND
- earned their Empowering through Movement™ certification.